I been getting some pretty scary emails from adobe recently...

Lil Chillbil

So I keep getting notified that I keep buying stuff on the adobe store like photoshop cs6 and stuff. And they keep emailing me asking me to review my recent purchase. But everytime I go to look at my purchased products it just shows my usual junk I am subscribed to and not that fancy smancy cs4 Master edition they keep telling me I bought. No money is missing from  my account either, so I entered livechat and put the following the question box.

I didn't actually buy adobe cs6 and it doesn't show up under my purchased stuff either. Just my photoshop cs2 and my adobe cc subscription. Yet you guys keep emailing me about reviewing my recent purchase. I am well aware that you guys recently really screwed the pooch and lost a crapload of unencripted passwords and stuff. And even though I changed my password I am worried someone may of targeted me.

I'm in livechat right now I just need advice on what to do/say 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

So I keep getting notified that I keep buying stuff on the adobe store like photoshop cs6 and stuff. And they keep emailing me asking me to review my recent purchase. But everytime I go to look at my purchased products it just shows my usual junk I am subscribed to and not that fancy smancy cs4 Master edition they keep telling me I bought. No money is missing from  my account either, so I entered livechat and put the following the question box.

I didn't actually buy adobe cs6 and it doesn't show up under my purchased stuff either. Just my photoshop cs2 and my adobe cc subscription. Yet you guys keep emailing me about reviewing my recent purchase. I am well aware that you guys recently really screwed the pooch and lost a crapload of unencripted passwords and stuff. And even though I changed my password I am worried someone may of targeted me.

I'm in livechat right now I just need advice on what to do/say 

A bunch of adobes subscriber emails got hacked recently. Passwords too. I don't know what they're doing about it. However i would ignore all future emails from them. I am also an Adobe customer and have not been getting hacked. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Change the "may of" to "may have" :P. No but seriously, I would suggest deleting your credit card number from your account and changing your password again? Maybe just flat out deleting your account unless you have DRMs on it...which then that sucks.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Just keep an eye on your account, as well as your credit card stuff and any other thing that you had info stored from in your adobe account.  Other than that you can pretty much ignore the emails if nothing bad is happening to your credentials. 

Just make sure to check back daily on your accounts.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz Motherboard: MSI Z87 G43 RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Superclocked Case: Bitfenix Ronin

Storage: 120 GB Samsung 840 series SSD, WD Green 2TB PSU: XFX core edition 650W Display(s): ASUS VE228H 21.5IN 1080P Cooling: CM Hyper 212+

Keyboard: Microsoft P.O.S Mouse: Corsair Raptor M40 Sound: Sennheiser PC 330 Headset

yeah, looks like i'm a victim :(

Change primary email address's is my suggestion. 

Change primary email address's is my suggestion. 

will do 

#KilledMyWife 

I am in chat with them now, they seem to really want to help me. Or at least "give me the illusion of safety"

#KilledMyWife 

It's pretty easy to fake an email... but as said above some time ago they got hacked... so i don't know... maybe someone got your information, i think there is some site to check if you were on the list of the hacked people.

Signatures are stupid.

Aparently, it was because I resubbed to my usual creative cloud. Aparently they are calling it cs6 nowadays... So it looks like I wasn't hacked at all. What a relief 

#KilledMyWife 

Aparently, it was because I resubbed to my usual creative cloud. Aparently they are calling it cs6 nowadays... So it looks like I wasn't hacked at all. What a relief 

That's what they want you to think. 

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †