'Open box' GPU's and their warranties

Arcaddia

These open box or grade a, b etc warehouse products (presumably returned items) are usually discounted quite reasonably but on what terms? Yes maybe a missing original box or a hdmi port cover for example (example https://www.box.co.uk/RTX-2070-SUPER-VENTUS-OC(C)-(Grade-B)-MSI-GeForce-RTX-2070-SUPER-VEN_2869453.html ) but do they still contain the manufacturers warranty. i.e. will I still be able to register the item on the manufacturers website to still have it in warranty of 2,3,4 years whatever it is? I've seen an attractive open box deal (not the example) and i'm really tempted on purchasing it but it shows a 4 year warranty on the box, would I still get that or would it be bricked from the presumably previous owner?

[CPU] Ryzen 5 3600x [Cooling] be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 [Mobo] B450 Tomahawk Max [RAM] 16GB (2X8) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz [GPU] RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio [PSU] XFX XTR 750W [Case] Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed

1 hour ago, Arcaddia said:

These open box or grade a, b etc warehouse products (presumably returned items) are usually discounted quite reasonably but on what terms? Yes maybe a missing original box or a hdmi port cover for example (example https://www.box.co.uk/RTX-2070-SUPER-VENTUS-OC(C)-(Grade-B)-MSI-GeForce-RTX-2070-SUPER-VEN_2869453.html ) but do they still contain the manufacturers warranty. i.e. will I still be able to register the item on the manufacturers website to still have it in warranty of 2,3,4 years whatever it is? I've seen an attractive open box deal (not the example) and i'm really tempted on purchasing it but it shows a 4 year warranty on the box, would I still get that or would it be bricked from the presumably previous owner?

Might vary a lot.  Asking the salesperson wouldn’t hurt.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.