Weird buzzing sound Win10..

Asleep

1.st scenario - - - So i was installing a repack of a game and when its installing becouse its a repack it has to decompress the files and then install them. 

when that is happening my Hard disk is pinned at 100% so that might be the cause but i started an installation for a game and i had chrome open with yt and like 5 tabs. after like 10 secs into the setup the whole screen froze and the sound from yt just became this horrible buzzing sound. after 4-5 secs it wasnt frozen anymore and i just closed chrome.didnt happen again

2.nd - - sometimes when im listening to music and have a game open i minimize the game and i click on windows notifications or search or any windows U/I element the sound buzzes for like 0.5 secs not the screen but only the sound. 

When im playing any game be it BFV or Apex i never have a crash or weird sound buzzing only in certain situations when my hard disk  has high usage. 

specs:

Ryzen 5 1600 3.8Ghz 

GTX 1050 OC. Core clock 2000mhz and mem 4090mhz  both stable tested for a long time

1tb hdd no ssd

8gb ram 3200mhz

Just now, Norwegiantweaker said:

tldr dont download cracks. 

Its not the cracks fault 100% dont know if its allowed so i wont say where i got it from but there arent any viruses. 

Just now, Asleep said:

Its not the cracks fault 100% dont know if its allowed so i wont say where i got it from but there arent any viruses. 

iknow im just messing with you. no idea does the cpu reach 100%? could be system lag thats usually when i get bzzzz sounds. or if i get a hard crash 

Just now, Norwegiantweaker said:

iknow im just messing with you. no idea does the cpu reach 100%? could be system lag thats usually when i get bzzzz sounds. or if i get a hard crash 

I think the cpu was sitting around 20% no spikes ran aida for like 2-3 hours so i know its not the cpu. might be the psu tho i read other posts and it seems to be the couse for a lot of people 

Just now, Asleep said:

I think the cpu was sitting around 20% no spikes ran aida for like 2-3 hours so i know its not the cpu. might be the psu tho i read other posts and it seems to be the couse for a lot of people 

well BZZ sound isnt exactly accurate for troubleshooting xD. is it electric feedback or is it sound lag ? sound freeze sound glitch ? 

1 minute ago, Norwegiantweaker said:

well BZZ sound isnt exactly accurate for troubleshooting xD. is it electric feedback or is it sound lag ? sound freeze sound glitch ? 

its kinda like this 

tho my pc never crashes only hangs for a sec. 

When im playing games its fine i dont have any sutters or freezes.only in win. 

Last time I had an issue like this happen the PC hung until it was reset, turned out it was a GPU driver issue.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

30 minutes ago, Asleep said:

1.st scenario - - - So i was installing a repack of a game and when its installing becouse its a repack it has to decompress the files and then install them. 

when that is happening my Hard disk is pinned at 100% so that might be the cause but i started an installation for a game and i had chrome open with yt and like 5 tabs. after like 10 secs into the setup the whole screen froze and the sound from yt just became this horrible buzzing sound. after 4-5 secs it wasnt frozen anymore and i just closed chrome.didnt happen again

2.nd - - sometimes when im listening to music and have a game open i minimize the game and i click on windows notifications or search or any windows U/I element the sound buzzes for like 0.5 secs not the screen but only the sound. 

When im playing any game be it BFV or Apex i never have a crash or weird sound buzzing only in certain situations when my hard disk  has high usage. 

specs:

Ryzen 5 1600 3.8Ghz 

GTX 1050 OC. Core clock 2000mhz and mem 4090mhz  both stable tested for a long time

1tb hdd no ssd

8gb ram 3200mhz

do you have a cellular device near it while the pc on? mine buzzes bad when ever i get data coming into my phone even at a 2 ft radius ex: text, email etc... never happened when i was on windows 7, only when i switched to win 10 did it begin, i move the phone away and it stops. Also maybe check your audio patch cables, or in worst case scenario look for a short inside your case ex: loose wires to the board or other peripherals. could even be a bad or non grounded power cord... troubleshoot these.