Phanteks p400a case RGB fans problem

So what my problem is that basically when I turn off my computer, the rgb fans don't seem to remember it's color. When I turn my pc back on the rgb color is set to its default color. Do you guys have any idea of what's going on?

Thanks in advanced! :)

That could be a problem with the controller, I have the P400s and the RGB stays even after unplugging the PSU for extended periods (a few hours).

It's also possible that there's a small watch battery in the controller and that battery might be dead, but don't quote me on that, I never looked at the controller on mine.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

5 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

That could be a problem with the controller, I have the P400s and the RGB stays even after unplugging the PSU for extended periods (a few hours).

It's also possible that there's a small watch battery in the controller and that battery might be dead, but don't quote me on that, I never looked at the controller on mine.

Yeah I really don't know what the problem might be, it doesn't seem like there is a battery in the controller though. Thanks for the reply anyways :)