Devil may cry 5

Fzinho

Can i be punished by side of playstatio when i play dmc 5 from my cd. The fact is that the game is not listed for some reason ubder game list on my profile. For some reason it just dissapeared. Game is visible under trophies and when i play it can be seen under playing now. So can i be punished or something like that

7 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Can you reiterate?

My game on cd dissapeared for some reason under my profile game list on ps4. Im wondering if i play it and its not on the list can i get punished. Trophies are visible for the game so is the acrivity. It is not hidden under hidden game list. Its also under my ps4 wrap up 2019 as my third most played game.

20 minutes ago, Fzinho said:

My game on cd dissapeared for some reason under my profile game list on ps4. Im wondering if i play it and its not on the list can i get punished. Trophies are visible for the game so is the acrivity. It is not hidden under hidden game list. Its also under my ps4 wrap up 2019 as my third most played game.

Well if you play it, and for some reason you "get punished" you talk to sony and explain your side.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 hour ago, Slottr said:

Well if you play it, and for some reason you "get punished" you talk to sony and explain your side.

I mean i want to replay it game is visble literally everywhere just not under that list. While on brothers profile it is

Of course not. Why would you be punished for the game simply not showing in your game library but still showing as installed under the file manager? It's just like if for some reason your shortcuts got deleted on PC but you could still see all the files under Explorer.

Sounds like an odd glitch though.