PC not turning on when SATA is connected to cooler

So I bought a Corsair h100i rgb platinum, at first I saw that I had an available sata power connector before even installing the cooler. When I finished installing the cooler I plugged the sata cable in and all the other cables and the pc won’t turn on for some reason, however when I plugged the sata cable out of the plug for the cooler the pc then turned on. For some reason when I have the sata plugged to the cooler the pc won’t turn on, but when I have the sata unplugged the pc then turns on. Anyone know why this happens?

Here is a list of my specs

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700

GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2060

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB

Motherboard: ASrock b450m a/c

PSU: 600 Watt 80 PLUS Certified Power Supply 

Make sure the sata cable is plugged into the proper spot on your power supply and also try using a different PSU sata power cable.

Also your PSU sounds like crap if it doesn't even have a brand.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

How can I know where to plug the sata into? Also I have a EVGA - 600W ATX 12V/EPS 12V 80 Plus Power Supply