Help with picking a CPU cooler for Ryzen 3600

MaGillio

Helloooo!

First time builder here looking for some advice on CPU cooler to get please as i'm not fully clued up on what to look for.
Prefer not to spend anymore than £100 if that's possible.
Would like to stay away from any sort of water cooling.
Would prefer an RGB option as the tempered glass on my case is dark tinted so lighting the up inside will make it look quite nice I think.

I don't plan on doing any manual overclocking i'd just like to enable the auto overclocking features and leave it at that.
I've spent last couple of days looking at CPU coolers I like the look of but just not sure which one(s) are best out of my selection.

Here's my build:
PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  (Purchased For £169.98) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard  (Purchased For £237.99) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory  (Purchased For £173.95) 
Storage: Intel 660p Series 512 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (Purchased For £62.99) 
Storage: Intel 660p Series 1.02 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (Purchased For £89.98) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB DUAL Video Card  (Purchased For £0.00) 
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For £95.83) 
Power Supply: Corsair RM (2019) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For £92.99) 
Sound Card: Asus STRIX RAID PRO 24-bit 192 kHz Sound Card  (Purchased For £0.00) 
Total: £923.71
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-01-15 14:29 GMT+0000

Here are the CPU coolers I like the looks of:

RGB CPU Coolers:
Cooler Master MasterAir MA410M
Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition
DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX GT BK
Gigabyte AORUS ATC700

None RGB CPU Coolers:
ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO
be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4

Which is the best RGB one and Which is the best None RGB one and which is the best overall?

Thanks for any and all help! :)

3 minutes ago, MaGillio said:

Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition

cheap, looks good, and good enough for 3600 with pbo enabled

That 212 RGB is the exact one my friend bought for his. With a case with good airflow, the CPU cooler fan doesn't even ramp up audibly at all when under load and also has PBO enabled.

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

Out of the coolers mentioned, the best performers are the Hyper 212 RGB BE and DRP4. 

Due to pricing, the Gammaxx GTE seems like the best value: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/cr8j4D/deepcool-gammaxx-gte-565-cfm-cpu-cooler-gammaxx-gte

If the Mugen 5 TUF comes back in stock or you can find the Mugen 5 BK RGB available, those are great options on the higher end. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

most of those coolers wont do too much better than the stock cooler, so if your going for a good budget cpu cooler, than just stick with the included one and save $30 to spend on something else.

2 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Out of the coolers mentioned, the best performers are the Hyper 212 RGB BE and DRP4. 

Due to pricing, the Gammaxx GTE seems like the best value: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/cr8j4D/deepcool-gammaxx-gte-565-cfm-cpu-cooler-gammaxx-gte

If the Mugen 5 TUF comes back in stock or you can find the Mugen 5 BK RGB available, those are great options on the higher end. 

Thinking about it is going with one of these tower air coolers a safe idea for my motherboard? I travel to friends houses abit with my PC every year. Would I be better off going for an AIO cooler or will I still be ok?

Freezer 34 is great for 3600 and you dont need the expensive 2 fan version. Costs 22-24€ here with taxes.

1 hour ago, MaGillio said:

Thinking about it is going with one of these tower air coolers a safe idea for my motherboard? I travel to friends houses abit with my PC every year. Would I be better off going for an AIO cooler or will I still be ok?

Either would be fine. Just stick with coolers that screw into a solid backplate. I recommend checking out the user manual and / or installs for your socket on Youtube. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.