Building a PC

Hi everyone.

I 'm building in a certain budget pc from some parts that I already have and I just need one thing that's making me ask for your advice. I'm not  110%  yes/no sure about this memory.

Do you think that it will work with no problem?

>>G.SKILL, Aegis F4-3000C16D-16GISB, DDR4, 3000MHz, <<??? I'm thinking about this because It seems decent for the price.

* I got the ryzen 5 2600 new,

* gigabyte B 450 aorus elite motherboard new,

* ssd adata 480 GB new,

* old 2 TB HDD,

* old ge force  gigabyte 1060 6 gb,

* old lc cc 120 cooler - it can go on a am4,

* I got some mid tower antec case with 5 fans, so I m keeping it.

* old dvd player just because I can!

The purpose of the PC is doing the usual multimedia stuff on it. Playing some games like RTS genre. I don't do the newest titles anyway.

I know some things could be better and so so, but I 'm from banana country, so I buy what is overall the best value.?

That all should work well together! You do need a GPU upgrade pretty bad. It is bottlenecking that system bad.

As for your RAM, I like G. Skill. You might try and push for 3200MHz if you can find some at a good price.

Seems like a pretty good set up.  Ryzen is memory sensitive so whatever you decide on Ram I would try to get something off your MBs QVL list just to be sure you don't have to fiddle with it.  XMP profiles sometimes don't like to work otherwise and you have to set everything manually.  Its not hard but if your new to building PCs it could be frustrating.