Anyone heard of Raijintek.

StormtrooperStu

Has anyone ever heard of Raijintek before.

They are a new company formed by members of both Cooler Master and Xigmatek and seem to be making some very interesting coolers at the moment but are planning to branch out to produce PSU's and cases.

I know that Jay from Jaytwocents will be reviewing their coolers soon as I think they are trying to break into the US market.

I use their Ereboss cooler and I am very impressed with the level of cooling and low noise.

I am curious on your thoughts guys.  Is there space in the already overcrowded market for this new kid on the block ?

Nothing to see here - move along.

Phantek lawsuit incoming. :P

nemesis-2.png

ph-tc14pe-1-1280x1024.jpg

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

So far very red and not that impressive.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I have heard the name round these parts just never bothered looking into them 

Yes it is a double tower but they are not that similar. Are they ?

Yes it is a double tower but they are not that similar. Are they ?

It was more a joke, because the fans frame looks the same. :P

So far very red and not that impressive.

I know, I would love a choice of colors for the fan as well.  Kind of screws with my blue colour scheme.

I may paint the fan surround and keep the white fan blades.

cpu coolers all look the same anyway.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

cpu coolers all look the same anyway.

yeah, part of the joke, you,know? :P

indeed i have http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18556056&highlight=stulid+cooler+review this one is the same price as the 212 evo and is a fair bit better

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

i know i know, its not with phanteks only..

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

indeed i have http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18556056&highlight=stulid+cooler+review this one is the same price as the 212 evo and is a fair bit better

And everyone say's to get the Evo. I know what I would buy.

With the AMD mount, it will only fit with the the fan blowing bottom to top but I emailed them and they are aware of this and are sending me some modified mounts to change it to blow front to back. Nice.

And everyone say's to get the Evo. I know what I would buy.

you do indeed cos you have one. i got a thermalright matcho with the 140mm fan for the price of the 212 evo and it runs things much cooler :P people just need to look for deals and read cooler reviews. i have a matterhorn rev b which i got for £30 as well and that was well worth the extra £5 over the 212.

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

you do indeed cos you have one. i got a thermalright matcho with the 140mm fan for the price of the 212 evo and it runs things much cooler :P people just need to look for deals and read cooler reviews. i have a matterhorn rev b which i got for £30 as well and that was well worth the extra £5 over the 212.

Yep, they do indeed.

Can i eat "Joke"?

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

Nope. Never heard of them, although I do like new companies. A lot of the time they come out with something completly different, and very cool looking. I hope they don't dissapoint.

Competition between companies is always nice too. Good for us consumers!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

They don't have a distributed in Australia which sucks, and I doubt they will be getting one, seeing as func hasn't even got one.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

They don't have a distributed in Australia which sucks, and I doubt they will be getting one, seeing as func hasn't even got one.

They are only new and only in Europe at the moment but I'm sure they have plans for world domination.