750D or H440

ampifed1

Looking to get either case, both are really slick but h440 has no optical drives but is very silent, and 750d is slightly larger and more airflow optimized. Please help :)

Well, are you willing to give up a internal optical drive for the amazing looks of the h440? The H440 doesn't have terrible airflow, it is alright.

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

both is good.

But personaly i would get 750D...

I like the big sidepanel windows and it probably got more space and it better for customloop

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

both is good.

But personaly i would get 750D...

I like the big sidepanel windows and it probably got more space and it better for customloop

You realize that out of box the H440 has better radiator support right?

The 750D has 240 in front / 360 in roof, NZXT H440 has 360 both in roof / front.

It really depends what you are using the case for. Are you water cooling? How many drives do you have? What are your priorities for this build? Neither is objectively better without context. 

The 750D has 240 in front / 360 in roof, NZXT H440 has 360 both in roof / front.

ok:( but i like 750D better thats it.

I think that its only the SIde window which keeps me on the 750D side-.-

EDIT: i changed side. I checked some reviews and it looks better:) HEIL h440!!

but it maybe to small, and the Front panel is kinda boring, I expected some holes for the fans intake

and some GPUs may not fit without to remove a drive bay

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

750D can do 420mm in roof and 280mm im front of your willing to use 140mm fans.

Both cases are very good and have really awesome features, because of that the choice is really hard. I would chose the H440 though, because of the PSU cover and the optimized cable management. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here