Music visualization program

Zexter

Helo to all,

Does anyone know a good free music visualization program, I am using the one of Winamp now but is not that great? Or just a spectrum analyzer (the kind of that winamp has but bigger)?

Thank you.

foobar has a frequency graph and a spectrogram.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Helo to all,

Does anyone know a good free music visualization program, I am using the one of Winamp now but is not that great? Or just a spectrum analyzer (the kind of that winamp has but bigger)?

Thank you.

Windows Media Player has a visualizer but to be honest it's quite bad but you can check it out if you want. Just right click and go to visualization.

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB