Completed my build

ycmQ5ZR.jpg

Holy crap my fingers hurt. Turned out mostly how I want besides how the pump/gpu line is run. Id like to have that in the left port but the turn was to tight and I couldn't make it work. Gonna poke around on the bitspower website to figure out a fitting combo that way work for me. Besides that I think i cable comb for the PSU wires and some LED lighting and i'm done. 

What do you guys think?

Looking awesome :)

What are the temps like when under load? Have you gotten there yet or just finished building? :P

Looking awesome :)

What are the temps like when under load? Have you gotten there yet or just finished building? :P

CGR0Gpx.gif

Thats 4hrs of valley with my OCed 290x. Keeping the noise blockers running at %40 speed so I got lots of head room for summer. Right now its 64 in my media room. Prime 95 gets my i7 4770k to like high 80s low 90s with a 15 degree spread on the core.Its clocked at 4.5 at like 1.3 volts I really need to delid that mofo. 

Very nice. I like the short, clean runs

Thanks man, this was my first real shot at case modding as a whole, i got some real ugly cuts hiding behind them vanity plates

Wow sweet build

brb gotta go grab some tissue to clean up some of that white stuff that came out of my peepee

Thanks guys really nice of you to say

those are the highest watercooled gpu temp's I've ever seen...  do you by any chance have a temp sensor in your build anywhere to see fluid temp?  I'd be curious to what it is...  really clean looking build though, I'm kinda jealous mine didn't turn out looking so clean... I might have some work to do

are those eLoop's in pull???  I thought the blades interfered with whatever they were mounted on like that?  or are both rads set up in push

btw, you should post more pics

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

• 2 weeks later...

Following this... 
I wanna do a WC build for my Air 540.. Was referenced a link here. 

That looks nice. 
Temps I would imagine would be lower than they are. None the less, awsome build. 

"Overdrive" | My Desktop PC:  Case: Corsair 750D | CPU:  I7-4790K | Motherboard:  Asus z97 Deluxe NFC & WLC | CPU Cooler: Corsair h100i Push Pull | Memory/Ram:  Corsair Dominator Platinum 32gb 1600mhz  OS Disk| SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250Gb ; Storage Disc:  HDD: 1 WD 3tb Black |  Graphics Card: EVGA 780Ti Superclocked  ACX | Corsair AXi 860w
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peripherals: Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Logitech G13 Gaming Keyboard | Mouse: Logitech G700s | Speakers: Logitech z506 | Tablet: Wacom Intuos Pro Medium | Monitors: ASUS Pro Art 248Q  | Calibration: Xrite i1 Display Pro | Printer: Coming Soon

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, finally getting around to cleaning up a few things in my build. First the LED burned out on the reservoir and I don't see a lot of options for replacement LEDs already with a molex plug. Should I try to make one my self? is it as simple as a LED on 2 wires to a molex? Also Id like to start trying to sleeve wire starting with my pump. Can anyone give me a good place to start on info and supplies to use? Also while i'm messing around I was thinking since a lot of you guys think my temps are high I should try to redo the TIM  on my 290x, maybe I didn't do it right. I am only running my Noiseblockers at 40% and have em set to spool up when the GPU hits 75. They haven't spooled up on me yet. Right now I have all my fans as intake, think maybe I should flip the top fans to exhaust, maybe that will help?

Last thing I might change is over to one of the ASrock Z97 mobos with the blue heat sinks. Change the coolant and wires to match. Still not sure about that though. 

How's the noise on the xspc pump/res combo?

The noise of the pump is just about inaudible till you got past the 3 speed setting. I do get vibrations tough as my pump/res is mounted right on the case. Keep mine on setting one to keep vibrations down  

q

Yeah, those little diamond shaped things for grip on the fittings are ridiculous, ripped my fingers to shreds lol

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089