need help please !!!!

Alwaroo

i recently built a pc and  it all works fine all drivers installed and products work just as expected i double checked everything and checks good. every game plays very good. but i have 1 issue and i cant find out how to fix it and i cant find ANYTHING about it online i looked for hours and days and nothing about this issue comes up. i have a 144hz monitor and the games i play i get well above that but if im not capped at 60 fps my ping sky rockets to like 300ms+. so im stuck playing at 60fps cause if i uncapp the fps and it goes any higher the game feels just how 144hz suppose to feel like but the game becomes unplayable cause of the lag. and my intertnet is not bad i dont know the exact speeds but i can do 10mb on steam and still play without lag (when im capped) but wether im downloading or not when i uncaped my fps or even cap it at 144hz i just lag in every game 

This is my pc  
https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/BgtL9G?fbclid=IwAR2lkl_tcIWgMu-qXDGrHki7aVvID4eIyCm-kdZnCOjCeHj9ZXV4lfss9wI    

and this is what im using to connect to my internet 5ghz

https://www.tp-link.com/uk/home-networking/adapter/archer-t3u/

1 minute ago, Windows7ge said:

What happens if you run a Ethernet cable to your computer? Same results? Different?

im unable to plug in ethernet  to far away my internet 

1 minute ago, Alwaroo said:

im unable to plug in ethernet  to far away my internet 

For testing purposes I would try it. You can also try plugging the Wi-Fi adapter into a different USB controller. If things change under either circumstance then it's progress. If not then it's a deeper known issue.

3 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

For testing purposes I would try it. You can also try plugging the Wi-Fi adapter into a different USB controller. If things change under either circumstance then it's progress. If not then it's a deeper known issue.

what do you mean by USB controller i have it plugged in the back of the mobo

20 minutes ago, Alwaroo said:

what do you mean by USB controller i have it plugged in the back of the mobo

The rear of your motherboard has USB2.0 + 3.0 ports. These may be controlled by the Chipset or a independent chip that leads to the CPU or chipset. It makes me wonder if the controller in use is somehow being influenced by the GPU under load or if it's just Windows doing something dumb.