Corsair macro question - please help!

Plank

Hey guys, happy new year!

So I want a new Keyboard. Right now I use some random logitech keyboard with the "logitech gaming software". The most important thing for me are macros, because I use them on a daily! With logitechs software, when I set a macro (for example that it types "hey i am new here") the words appear without a delay - it is legit 0-1ms until a whole text appears.

Now I wanted to get a Corsair Keyboard, but I have heard that the Macros in the past had issues with the "no delay" feature, because even with this feature toggled on the macros still suffered some 25ms delay or so per keystroke, which would be a no-go sadly. But I checked the net and the last person I saw with this problem asked about it in 2017. So does someone have a Corsair Keyboard by any chance and can make a macro with typings like " Hey [tab] how are you [enter]" and check for me if it's instant?. I really don't want to order a keyboard, unpack it and send it back (because in my opinion that is whack for the distributor) in case Corsair still can't manage a 0ms macro delay.

I would really appreciate it if someone could test it out for me! :)

Have a nice new year

Bump - can someone help? I asked this in the Corsair Forum and the thread got deleted without notice....(And I used the search function  - the question was always ignored and never really answered)