No internet on PC

Aaralli

My wireless internet seems to have disappeared from my computer. In device manager, anything relating to LAN or wireless is gone, and there's no wifi option anywhere in Windows anymore. It's like my computer doesn't know it has a wifi adapter anymore. I downloaded wifi drivers again onto a flash drive and tried installing them but nothing happened. The antennas on the back of my motherboard are screwed in properly. Specs:

MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon

Ryzen 5 2600x

RX 580 8GB

16gb 3200mhz ram

Bitfenix Formula Gold 650 Watt

Windows 10 Home 64 bit

2 hours ago, Founders said:

Do you have airplane mode enabled in the lower right hand corner of your display?

No, it seems to be on a hardware level. I've checked all the basic stuff, even going into command prompt and checking for corrupt windows code.

10 minutes ago, Aaralli said:

No, it seems to be on a hardware level. I've checked all the basic stuff, even going into command prompt and checking for corrupt windows code.

Go to Device Manager -- Click View and click Show hidden Devices 

Do you see your network adapters now?

On 12/29/2019 at 9:15 PM, tech.guru said:

Check it's not disabled in BIOS

How?

Edit: so I went into BIOS and it was right there in the open. It said that LAN was disabled so I enabled it and saved and exited. When I did that, my computer turned off and on 5 or 6 times, and then booted up normally but with no internet still. Do I have a broken network adapter?

On 12/29/2019 at 8:27 PM, Founders said:

Go to Device Manager -- Click View and click Show hidden Devices 

Do you see your network adapters now?

I see "Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9260 160MHz", which wasnt there before, but I don't remember if that is the wifi device that was there before. If it is, how do I get it to not be hidden anymore?

Edit: I just right clicked and chose properties, and on the General tab, it says the device is not installed, and on location it says "PCI Slot 1 (PCI bus 23, device 0, function 0)" but I thought that the first PCIe slot was what my gpu was in.