No networks are showing up when i try to connect to something

Krafte_

Hello not sure if this is the right place for this, if it isn't please direct me to where i would post this. Nonetheless I am having a problem with my HP laptop where i try to connect to the wifi and no networks show up. When i click network and internet settings i it brings me to a page where i can trouble shoot the problem. The two pictures is what shows up after i do that.spacer.pngspacer.pngAs it says windows is unable to automatically do it by itself. I looked in device manager and look at my network adapters image.png.2c73d34a2d9200b9120a611afb218cc9.pngand those are the ones listed. I'm not sure if i am supposed to have more or less, and what drivers i would need to install. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be very grateful, thank you! 

You'll need to install the drivers but it should show a wireless card in there somewhere. What model HP laptop so we can point you to the right drivers?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Hey sorry i forgot to respond but my brother just did some sort of restart when he deleted all of the adapters and re installed them which fixed the problem. (the laptop is his)