PC BUILD HELP FOR i5 9600K Build at a budget of $1000

I have decided to make a PC build of thousand dollars and could you guys please help me out to pick the parts. I am deciding to have an Intel core i5 9600k and a gtx 1660 super from Asus. I would like overclock my CPU all the way to 5.0 GHz. so which motherboard from ROG (I personally like things from Asus) should I use for this and which CPU cooling system should I use for this?. please list them below and make sure that the other parts needed for PC build are there within the budget. I would like to use an SSD,hard disk drive, network card ,CPU case with glass panel and power supply of I don't know what's the recommended rating please list them down below and thanks in advance for any help

6 minutes ago, legend__minded said:

I have decided to make a PC build of thousand dollars and could you guys please help me out to pick the parts. I am deciding to have an Intel core i5 9600k and a gtx 1660 super from Asus. I would like overclock my CPU all the way to 5.2 GHz. so which motherboard from ROG (I personally like things from Asus) should I use for this and which CPU cooling system should I use for this?. please list them below and make sure that the other parts needed for PC build are there within the budget. I would like to use an SSD,hard disk drive, network card ,CPU case with glass panel and power supply of I don't know what's the recommended rating please list them down below and thanks in advance for any help

Yes I to wish that was a realistic build. but alas physics say no 5.2ghz for you. no but seriously 5ghz is already difficult on the binned i9, and the i5 which is a chip they physically remove parts from so that it runs at a lower speeds is never going to break 5.0 without it being the 1 in a million silicon lottery victor.

For better value look at the amd ryzen 5-3600x, same performance for a lot less money.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

50 minutes ago, legend__minded said:

I have decided to make a PC build of thousand dollars and could you guys please help me out to pick the parts.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($194.99 @ Walmart) 
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Freezer 33 eSports ONE (Black/Green) CPU Cooler  ($29.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($99.99 @ B&H) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory  ($74.98 @ Amazon) 
Storage: *HP EX900 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($56.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($42.24 @ Walmart) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB GAMING X Video Card  ($389.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Cougar MX330-G ATX Mid Tower Case  ($41.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair CX (2017) 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($64.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $996.15
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-12-28 23:53 EST-0500

2 minutes ago, legend__minded said:

I am looking for a Intel build with gtx 1660 super

That would be more expensive for less CPU performance, consider the Ryzen 5 3600 the improved Intel build.  If you have facts to the contrary by all means please offer them, but if you're looking to get the best computer for the money, then that's the advice you're going to get.  Don't bother with Brand loyalty to Intel, they're not loyal to you.

Also same logic for the 1660 super.  Are you aware just how much of a FASTER gpu the 5700 XT is?  It does donuts all over the 1660 Super.  For real.

1 hour ago, legend__minded said:

I have decided to make a PC build of thousand dollars and could you guys please help me out to pick the parts. I am deciding to have an Intel core i5 9600k and a gtx 1660 super from Asus. I would like overclock my CPU all the way to 5.0 GHz. so which motherboard from ROG (I personally like things from Asus) should I use for this and which CPU cooling system should I use for this?. please list them below and make sure that the other parts needed for PC build are there within the budget. I would like to use an SSD,hard disk drive, network card ,CPU case with glass panel and power supply of I don't know what's the recommended rating please list them down below and thanks in advance for any help

I need more suggestions.. Thanks in advance for any help.. :)

Just now, legend__minded said:

I need more suggestions.. Thanks in advance for any help.. :)

you quoted yourself there dawg

Just now, LogicWeasel said:

That would be more expensive for less CPU performance, consider the Ryzen 5 3600 the improved Intel build.  If you have facts to the contrary by all means please offer them, but if you're looking to get the best computer for the money, then that's the advice you're going to get.  Don't bother with Brand loyalty to Intel, they're not loyal to you.

Also same logic for the 1660 super.  Are you aware just how much of a FASTER gpu the 5700 XT is?  It does donuts all over the 1660 Super.  For real.

I like Intel.. please do give an intel guide.

3 minutes ago, LogicWeasel said:

Will amd processors give VT-x technology?? If yes then I'll go with AMD

3 minutes ago, legend__minded said:

Will amd processors give VT-x technology

Virtualization?  Yeah that's been supported on AMD just the same as Intel for years.  It's called AMD-V on their stuff Are you planning to run Virtualbox on your desktop?  Or is this going to be more than a gaming computer and you are actually going to run Hyper-V or something on it?

6 minutes ago, legend__minded said:

I like Intel.. please do give an intel guide.

I like challenging peoples' false assumptions about brand loyalty.  Please provide a valid reason why your build must have an Intel CPU and not the more competitive offering from the company who is currently kicking Intel in the can when it comes to Desktop CPUs.

5 hours ago, LogicWeasel said:

Virtualization?  Yeah that's been supported on AMD just the same as Intel for years.  It's called AMD-V on their stuff Are you planning to run Virtualbox on your desktop?  Or is this going to be more than a gaming computer and you are actually going to run Hyper-V or something on it?

I want to use a Android emulator for games..

22 minutes ago, legend__minded said:

I want to use a Android emulator for games..

You will be able to use an Android Emulator with an AMD CPU.