Please help me pick a 2060 Super

lerodemmy

CPUIntel Core i9-14900K I GPU: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming I MotherboardAsus ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming I RAM: Corsair Dominator Titanium 64GB I SSDSamsung 980 Pro 2TB I PSUCorsair RM1000x (2021) I Cooler: Corsair iCUE Link H150i I CaseCorsair 5000D Airflow I FansCorsair QX120 x10 Cables: Corsair Premium Individually Sleeved Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB I MouseCorsair Nightsabre Wireless Mouse Pad: Asus ROG Sheath Monitor: Aorus FV43U 

19 minutes ago, lerodemmy said:

I'm somewhat novice when it comes to GPUs, so I'd like someone knowledgeable to tell me if there is anything about any of the following cards that sets them apart from the others.  Basically, is one of them hands down the best?

I'm sure someone will come in and be able to tell you about the tiny differences between each card's factory default clock speeds, but unless you're going to overclock your GPU, I see little to no difference between multiple brands of the same card model. (Of course, this assumes all cards are double width, full length, and have the same amount of RAM.) I'm partial to EVGA because they have the best warranty & support of any manufacturer on the nVidia side of things, but you do pay a bit more for their cards compared to other manufacturers so that choice is up to you.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

29 minutes ago, lerodemmy said:

I'm somewhat novice when it comes to GPUs, so I'd like someone knowledgeable to tell me if there is anything about any of the following cards that sets them apart from the others.  Basically, is one of them hands down the best?

I would choose the ASUS card due to the triple fan cooler and a higher (very slightly) factory overclock.

But they are all basically the same with very small differences so if you can get any of these cards at a better price then go for that one. 

But I am a bit partial to ASUS as I have always used ASUS gpus and mobos without any issues 

CPU: i9 9900K   Cooler: NH-D15   RAM: Kingston Fury 4 x 8GB 3600MHz CL17   Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F   GPU: ASUS 3080 TUF   Case: In Win D-Frame   PSU: Corsair HX850i   Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (OS), 500GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (Games), 2TB Crucial BX500 SSD (Storage)   Monitor: Samsung Odyssey Neo G9.