Can't Boot into Windows 10 after PopOS install

I installed PopOS onto my laptop and it works. I tried to boot into windows 10 after the fact but I cant? The partition for it still exists from my drive and I can't get into it still. What do I do?

How exactly did you install it? used the installers option to install next to windows10? or did you create your partition?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Probably need to install/configure grub to get a boot menu to choose an OS at boot. Shouldn't have to switch between partitions for a dual boot system.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

13 minutes ago, APasz said:

Have you run 'sudo update-grub' ?

I tried, but it didnt work, can you walk me through it?

17 minutes ago, Levent said:

How exactly did you install it? used the installers option to install next to windows10? or did you create your partition?

I put the iso onto an external ssd and flashed it onto the drive. I booted the drive and followed the onscreen instructions. I didnt do advanced install I just did the basic one

16 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

Probably need to install/configure grub to get a boot menu to choose an OS at boot. Shouldn't have to switch between partitions for a dual boot system.

Could you help with that?

If the Windows partition is gone there's no point in doing it anymore.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

6 minutes ago, Bobbious said:

I tried, but it didnt work, can you walk me through it?

You just put in that command, without the quotes into the terminal. Type in the admin pw, hit enter.

Assumingit detects windows. You should be greeted with the grub menu during boot. If not press escape immediately after the bios splash screen.

If windows isn't in that list, you've got a problem.

-アパゾ

59 minutes ago, APasz said:

Have you run 'sudo update-grub' ?

Pop does not use grub.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

9 hours ago, Sauron said:

Pop does not use grub.

Oh, they're using systemd now.

Was unaware.

-アパゾ