Ssd freaking out

HardStroke

I have the a400 ssd

It worked fine but when i disconnected it and plugged in my hdd, after i plugged it back in it stopped working

When i boot the pc it is recognized in bios as a boot option but when i choose to boot to it, it wont boot.

It says "please plug in a boot device and press any key"

I switched the cables and it still doesnt work.

What can i do?

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." - Bruce Lee

Did you have only the ssd connected when installing windows.

I noticed a while ago when i had a hdd and ssd connected it installed the bootloader to the hdd for some reason.

Found out when i removed the hdd and it wouldnt boot.

3 minutes ago, richie30 said:

Did you have only the ssd connected when installing windows.

I noticed a while ago when i had a hdd and ssd connected it installed the bootloader to the hdd for some reason.

Found out when i removed the hdd and it wouldnt boot.

Yeah only the ssd was connected

Last time it did that after i left it for a couple of minutes and tried again it worked but this time its not working

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." - Bruce Lee

try unplugging all the drives, reboot and you should get an error message about not finding a boot device...turn off. Then reconnect the SSD boot up...and hopefully all will be well...I've found this to work on several occasions...

You say that the ssd is set as the boot device.. just double check make sure you saved it in the settings..

Any screenshots would help

5 minutes ago, Pharr Carnell said:

try unplugging all the drives, reboot and you should get an error message about not finding a boot device...turn off. Then reconnect the SSD boot up...and hopefully all will be well...I've found this to work on several occasions...

Doesnt work

3 minutes ago, HardStroke said:

Doesnt work

9 minutes ago, Pharr Carnell said:

I did that and changed the boot option and now i get this

And this is after the win10 logo and spinning wheel

20191222_144022.jpg

And now its ok

Holy shit i dont know what the fuck is going on with my pc

That's very bad SSD in fact even without these issues, it is possible for you to RMA it ?

Tag or quote me so i see your reply