Logitech G102 vs G203 mouse

Baterka

What are the differences between Logitech G102 and G203 mouses?

Only one I can find is that G102 have braided cable and some sites saying it is left/right hand universal.

I am casual gamer and I want standard gaming mouse what will feel great.

Facepunch developers banned A4Tech mouses and I am sure more games will do it so I am searching for alternative for my V8 Bloody :D

Website programmer & Electrician & PC HW lover!

19 minutes ago, Baterka said:

What are the differences between Logitech G102 and G203 mouses?

Only one I can find is that G102 have braided cable and some sites saying it is left/right hand universal.

I am casual gamer and I want standard gaming mouse what will feel great.

Facepunch developers banned A4Tech mouses and I am sure more games will do it so I am searching for alternative for my V8 Bloody :D

I have Logitech G102, and from what i see the shell of the mouse is the same, so if you like the shape go for the one you like more feature wise. They both have the very good sensor -mercury sensor is some kind of knockoff pmw 3330 or 3360 if i recall correctly, so that's pretty much esports tier in a cheap mouse. 

If you are casual gamer, search for palm mouse that is more comfy. Preferably with pinkie rest or special shape that is suited for right handed people. 

One minus are the switches. The switches used in the mouse are pretty cheap so expect them to go bad after only two years of usage. You can resolder a new one, or use the trick with opening the switch and bending it back :D

4 minutes ago, RainingTacco said:

I have Logitech G102, and from what i see the shell of the mouse is the same, so if you like the shape go for the one you like more feature wise. They both have the very good sensor -mercury sensor is some kind of knockoff pmw 3330 or 3360 if i recall correctly, so that's pretty much esports tier in a cheap mouse. 

If you are casual gamer, search for palm mouse that is more comfy. Preferably with pinkie rest or special shape that is suited for right handed people. 

One minus are the switches. The switches used in the mouse are pretty cheap so expect them to go bad after only two years of usage. You can resolder a new one, or use the trick with opening the switch and bending it back :D

Yea... I got used to the pinkie rest on V8... But V8 is even cheaper than G102/G203 and I have it like 4 years :)

Also it seems that there is no difference at all, because official Logitech site have exactly same params. Only difference is G102 is probably only meant for Asia.

3 minutes ago, Baterka said:

Yea... I got used to the pinkie rest on V8... But V8 is even cheaper than G102/G203 and I have it like 4 years :)

Also it seems that there is no difference at all, because official Logitech site have exactly same params. Only difference is G102 is probably only meant for Asia.

Well if its for asia then i must have g203 xD Either way they are the same mouse, and i dont have braided cable!

1 minute ago, RainingTacco said:

Well if its for asia then i must have g203 xD Either way they are the same mouse, and i dont have braided cable!

I am from middle Europe and our local shops selling both :D For same price :D And G102 have braided cable as my local shops saying :D

1 minute ago, Baterka said:

I am from middle Europe and our local shops selling both :D For same price :D And G102 have braided cable as my local shops saying :D

Well then buy g102 as i said its the same sensor, its the same shape, so braided cable is the only bonus here.