A quick question about buying some fans off of Amazon

maximilian4o

Hi guys,

I wan't to buy a bunch of Spectre Pros. So I am willing to buy 8 fans. The subtotal is over 35 $ so my order is eligible for free shipping. Am I still getting the free shipping, even if I live in Bulgaria ? Or is the free shipping only for the US ? Thank you ^^

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

If you're buying off amazon.com then I doubt you will get free shipping to bulgaria.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Hi guys,

I wan't to buy a bunch of Spectre Pros. So I am willing to buy 8 fans. The subtotal is over 35 $ so my order is eligible for free shipping. Am I still getting the free shipping, even if I live in Bulgaria ? Or is the free shipping only for the US ? Thank you ^^

only US from amazon.com

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

:( There IS shipping to Bulgaria, but it costs 12$ per shipment, and I don't know how much it's going to cost for 8 fans. I searched on EBay, but 1 fan + shipping costs 20$ +. Any other place where I could order them ?

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to buy from a European Amazon distributer? Like amazon.de?

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to buy from a European Amazon distributer? Like amazon.de?

Right.......... Never thought of that........ But a fan on amazon.de costs 11 Euro instead of 11$. I mean that if the shipping on amazon.de turns out to be cheaper, I'd prefer to buy the off of the US amazon. So my question is: They say that the shipping to Bulgaria is 12$ per shipment, or 3.89$/LB. Any idea on how many shipment will be needed for 8 fans. Srry if it's a stupid question, but I've never bought off of Amazon.

EDIT: It's 9 EURO per shipping from amazon.de to bulgaria. So it's the same as amazon.com

Why dont you do the order all the way up till the point before you place your order. That way it will work out all your shipping costs and give you a delivery estimate.

Why dont you do the order all the way up till the point before you place your order. That way it will work out all your shipping costs and give you a delivery estimate.

Just tried that. ;( It says that the item can't be shipped to my destination. Any other sites where I can order Sprectre Pros ? (other than amazon)