Can I buy games from a different computer?

JustTooDank
Go to solution Solved by Clifford,

Steam has Borderlands 2 GOTY for $19.99 btw. I'm not sure how GGG works so I can't say for sure. but if you buy games from Steam, you can play the game on any computer given that you log in on that account the game is tied to. 

My gaming rig isn't finished yet, won't be for a few more months, but some of the games I plan on playing are on sale now. Is there any DRM issues or anything I may face if I buy the games now?

The games in question are:

Borderlands 2 GOTY and Far Cry 3 Deluxe, both from getgamesgo.com

I will not be downloading or installing the games until I get my rig. I have read the FAQ on their site, but I'm not sure if there's a 30-day time limit or something for me to download the games.

Thanks for the help.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

Steam has Borderlands 2 GOTY for $19.99 btw. I'm not sure how GGG works so I can't say for sure. but if you buy games from Steam, you can play the game on any computer given that you log in on that account the game is tied to. 

Intel 2600k @ 4.5 GHz | CoolerMaster 212 Evo | ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe | XFX 7950 Black Ed. Corsair Vengeance RAM (4x4GB)NZXT Phantom 820 | Rosewill 1000w Bronze

ASUS VN248H-P IPS | LG E2742 | Logitech Z623 | Logitech G600 |Steelseries QcK Heavy | Corsair K90 MX Red | Ducky Shine Year of the Goat MX RedErgotech Freedom Arm

If you get games from Steam or Origin they are linked with your profile. Its bit similiar with GOG. I think they provide installer but nothing more. Not even cdkeys. So you don't have to worry about installing them again.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Thanks

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB