How does Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order run on OG Xbox 1

Design-Nerd

I have an original model Xbox One and would like to get How does Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order for it, does it run well on that system or do I need an S model or X model?

On 12/20/2019 at 6:44 PM, Design-Nerd said:

I have an original model Xbox One and would like to get How does Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order for it, does it run well on that system or do I need an S model or X model?

The S model runs more or less identically compared to the original One. 

It has a node shrink and some minor improvements in performance but nothing substantial. 

Unfortunately I haven’t tried the game yet

so I can’t answer your question, but I assume it runs well enough - probably 30 fps. 

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

On 12/21/2019 at 10:14 AM, Design-Nerd said:

First thing I found.

Remember that all video's are fixed on their 'date of release' and the game may in fact change for better or worse on every update since.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I don't have any first hand knowledge, however the Xbox One will run roughly the same as the OneS. The OneS has a slight gpu performance bump, but its not really going to help you here.

- 720p and unstable frame rates into the low 20s.

- There will also be loading issues as you enter new zones.

The Original One will likely have worse loading issues, and there has been some reports of freezes.

The OneX performs quite a bit better, but there is still some quality control issues, but I don't know if one game is really worth he $ upgrade to the X.