How can I achieve a steady rainbow effect in Mystic Light?

I want the effect to be like "Rainbow Flashing", but steady, like all colors displayed at once and not moving, is that possible?  

Like this:

dAcZhuy.thumb.jpg.1c6611365231d56a32dc70acb656128e.jpg

1 hour ago, Lazarus23 said:

Bump

Not sure, also don't know if this is the right board as this is more CPU/Mobo oriented, this might work better in Case subforum but not sure.  Anyways. 

I'd check your motherboards home-page and get whatever the supported RGB software is, usually thats the best software i'd recommend as other more intensive programs are bloatware that screw up gaming performance, induce stuttering (CAM and iCue in particular) but i don't know that fan, neither what board or the software it offers is and thus its options. 

More directly towards your question, i haven't seen that setting used much if at all, usually rainbow is there for advertising what the fans is capable of, how well it displays its color range (some fans are weak with reds, greens etc), i haven't seen any static rainbow setups, at best just slow down the rate they spins/flash.

Sorry for not providing enough information right away. The motherboard is MSI Z390 Carbon and the lighting effects are controlled through Dragon Center app. The fan is Fractal Design Prisma. The software where I control the lighting has a "Rainbow flashing" effect and that's exactly what I want except without the flashing lol.

• 6 months later...

OP, I want the exact same thing, maybe even have them rotate. Did you ever get this figured out? Right now it seems like I will need an ARGB controller to make this work.