Less frame rate in CSGO when using dedicated graphics.

I have Lenovo V310-15IKB Laptop. Specs:-

• Intel Core i5 -7200U @2.5GHz
  • 8GB RAM
  • 1TB HDD
  • AMD Radeon m530 2GB GPU
  • Intel HD Graphics 620

I play CSGO on this PC.I get 25-35 FPS. Recently I played it on my brother's laptop which has much lower specs than this(Core i3, 4GB RAM, No GPU). I got 35-40 FPS on it. Now I checked on Internet for  the GPU's  benchmark and it gives 65+ FPS on 1366X720 resolution which is the same resolution I play on. I checked in Windows Graphics Settings and CSGO  was on high performance mode so it used Radeon. Then I switched it to power saving  mode, so it used Intel HD Graphics and then I got 40-50 FPS in the game. My drivers and Windows are all updated. I keep my PC plugged in with the original charger while gaming. Please help me as FPS really matters in game like CSGO.  

Just a random idea:

It may be gpu memory.  The 7200u has intel 620 graphics, and uses system memory. The m530 is faster (some anyway) but is limited to 2gb.  How much memory is the iGPU pulling from system memory when it runs the game? If it’s more than 2gb you may have your answer.  It’s possible that if you could limit the amount of system memory the game needs you might see a jump in performance from the discrete graphics card.  Smaller screen size, lower settings perhaps.  I’m not very familiar with csgo

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.