How would you advise I repair this ?

Dalynx

TLDR; SORRY, no TLDR this time guys.
Good evening everyone, hopefully you're having a good night, I recently purchased a second hand scuf impact for stupid cheap and surprise surprise it's not in the best condition, however it really was cheap as hell so I wanna try to fix it, the first issue is that the right analogue stick sometimes clicks in on its own, not physically but it does input a click, I presume this may be fixed by simply striping the controller and attacking it with compressed air.

The other issue being is that one of the vibration motors has fallen out of place, I spoke to the previous owner and he said it must've gotten knocked in shipping, but it does apparently still have it's warranty (will call the Scuf team tomorrow and confirm) but due to not trusting strangers in the internet I fashioned a custom screwdriver and got past the security screw (wasn't pretty I won't lie, however as far as warranty claims they can't prove I did anything to it) anyways so I got in to find 3 snapped solder joints and I've since re joined the solder but the motors still don't want to work, I'll try again tomorrow, however if re-soldering the motors don't work I'll likely just remove them, however would anyone know why else both motors would refuse to work even with well soldered joints?  And if not does anyone know a good way to fix the analogue stick without simply soldering a new one to the board?

And finally (Sorry for the essay) does anyone know how much this kind of service would cost with scuf if it is indeed out of warranty? Plus a new faceplate if they do sell or replace them.

Thanks so much for anyone patient enough to read through this!

You should be a little more specific when asking such questions, like you've never mentioned what kind of scuf controller it is so I can't really tell you anything regarding repairs if I don't know the model, and some photos would also be ideal but not a must.