PC works but its not booting

Big-Boy

PC biuld: 

every time i turn on the PC all the lights flash even the small 4 motherboard LED's on the top right corner, and all the the fan spin at max RPM but no signal on the screen

i have tried everything for about 6 hours now and it still not working, please dont tell me stuff like check if your PSU is switched on or check if you installed the RAM correctly because i already did them all, and i did everything on the the README thread , please tell me if you need any additional information. Thank you

22 minutes ago, Big-Boy said:

please dont tell me stuff like

So you'd like us to only come up with obscure solutions then and not common solutions?

16 minutes ago, emosun said:

So you'd like us to only come up with obscure solutions then and not common solutions?

i just wanna know whats wrong with the pc so i can fix it

27 minutes ago, Big-Boy said:

i just wanna know whats wrong with the pc so i can fix it

and we need to somehow determine that without trying any common fixes.... alright , maybe someone else would like to take on this challenge

@Big-Boy Easy.  Your running a 3rd gen Ryzen chip on a 2nd gen Ryzen motherboard. Update the bios on your motherboard to accept 3rd gen Ryzen CPUs. 

Also you don't list a GPU. This CPU does not have integrated graphics. It needs a dedicated GPU. 

And next time don't be snide in your posting. We understand that your frustrated but we ask the simple questions so we can assist you. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

15 hours ago, Zusafek said:

@Big-Boy Easy.  Your running a 3rd gen Ryzen chip on a 2nd gen Ryzen motherboard. Update the bios on your motherboard to accept 3rd gen Ryzen CPUs. 

Also you don't list a GPU. This CPU does not have integrated graphics. It needs a dedicated GPU. 

And next time don't be snide in your posting. We understand that your frustrated but we ask the simple questions so we can assist you. 

Thank you for your help, it says on the motherboard box that its 3rd gen ryzen compatible, and how can i update the bios if its not posing? and the GPU is a GTX 1080 founders edition, i really appreciate your help.

6 hours ago, Big-Boy said:

Thank you for your help, it says on the motherboard box that its 3rd gen ryzen compatible, and how can i update the bios if its not posing? and the GPU is a GTX 1080 founders edition, i really appreciate your help.

Unfortunately this motherboard doesn't support bios flashing without a CPU. Your best bet is to take it to a computer shop and see if they can update the bios. Or the other option is to get a 2 generation CPU to update it yourself. A shop might do it for free or for about 30 bucks. It all depends on the shop. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop