Trouble to have a stable internet connection

Crowzer

Hello,

Because my house is quite atypical, I stuggle for ages to have a stable and high connection speed. My router delivers 200 Mbps down and 250 Mbps Up (measured with an app with my iPad).
I cannot use an ethernet cable and I cannot move my PC.

For now, I use a powerline kit. Working fine but it really cripples my internet speed connection. Powerline model is TP-Link CPL 2000 Mbps from 2017.
I juste tested and it show around 76 Mbps down and 61 Mbps up. And one big problem is the speed is not stable: sometime the speed goes like 50 Mbps down and 30 Mbps UP. It varies too much.

So I'm thinking to buy some wifi repeaters, the internet router is not too far (around 15 metters) but there are 2 thick walls between this latter and my PC.

Here a basic drawn :

zL50gE3.jpg

I mainly use internet for download stuff and heavy online gaming.

Do you think wifi repeaters will be enought ? Can I use 2 ?

Or maybe there is an another solution ? Like other good powerline ?

Well if you can’t run an Ethernet hardline WiFi repeaters are the ONLY option.  Where to place them and how many you might need is very hard to determine.  That tends to be very situational.  Experimentation is often needed.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

18 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Well if you can’t run an Ethernet hardline WiFi repeaters are the ONLY option.  Where to place them and how many you might need is very hard to determine.  That tends to be very situational.  Experimentation is often needed.

Powerline is an option but depending on the wiring and other factors may not be any better than wifi.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

As I said I have a high-end powerline but from 2017, so maybe there are ones more efficent nowaday ?

If not, my only remains option is WiFi repeaters. What's the best ones for through walls (if it exists) ?

That's why I asked here, maybe someone is in the same situation as me and found a solution since.