need help pls

so i bought a new pc  with a  i7 8700k  motherboard  prime  z370-p croshair vangaunce  rgb  ddr4  3000 mzh  m.2 ssd 128 gb 1tb  seagate  sata with an gtx  1080 msi but i been havin some problems like for a while me games will run fine  and than sudenly wen i close game  and wanne restart it  it havin trouble startin up like it  gets  no responding  it  keeps makin the mouse move on loadin screen  and than sudenly it gets the no responsing and  start not work and wen i wait for long period time like 1-2 mins it loads  i dont know what problem  it can cause gpu- cpu - or  hdd i hope  one of you can help me  cus im woried ? much love rico also to see what happens  i got a screen shot  and  this 

The RDR2.exe program, version 1.0.1207.80, is no longer responding to Windows and has been closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, see the problem history in the Security and Maintenance section of the Control Panel. Process ID: 51c Start time: 01d5a947ef4ba895 End time: 10 Application path: ? \ Red Dead Redemption 2 \ RDR2.exe Report ID: f6867e0f-3c1c-4905-a36d-225f029e3d0c Full package name with error: Relative application ID of package with error: Jam type: Cross-thread

59f94385feef810205e5192db92fb126.png

does this happen to other games?

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

yes it does   also happens to other games and apps also  to me nzxt app   havin trouble openin it stays on white  than takes like 1-2 mins than it loades  idk  what it is   i got no clue