FreeSync makes everything look an feel worse?

Dalynx

Good evening all, after being on team green for a while I decided to try the 5700XT with a FreeSync 1440P Monitor, the experience has been pretty good so far (Besides already having to RMA the GPU). But I have already noticed another issue, freesync is simply put, disgusting, games look choppy as hell and don't feel responsive at all, however with FreeSync off it feels bloody brilliant, I was wondering if there was any recommendations you guys had to fix this issue, as it's easy to assume FreeSync shouldn't suck this hard

GPU- 5700CT Red Devil

CPU- 9600K 

Monitor- AOC https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07NPHZQTP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks Guys N' Girls!

1) update drivers

2) try to keep the game fps in the freesync window (limit fps to 135)

dont blame freesync for this, ive read some patch notes recently that mentioned freesync issues but its driver related - Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.

MSI GX660 + i7 920XM @ 2.8GHz + GTX 970M + Samsung SSD 830 256GB

1 minute ago, Neftex said:

1) update drivers

2) try to keep the game fps in the freesync window (limit fps to 135)

dont blame freesync for this, ive read some patch notes recently that mentioned freesync issues - Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.

Drivers are as fresh as can be.

I get about 120-144 in most games so should stay in the limit