Will my PC parts work together?

Juhisxd

Hello! I'm building a pc and I'm not sure if my parts will work together. Here they are :

Case: SilentiumPC Signum SG1X TG RGB

Case fans: SilentiumPC Sigma HP Corona RGB x 4

Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x

CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism

SSD: Intel 660p 1TB M.2

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 16GB 3200mhz

PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W

Graphics Card: MSI GeForce RTX 2060 VENTUS XS OC 6GB

2 minutes ago, Juhisxd said:

Hello! I'm building a pc and I'm not sure if my parts will work together. Here they are :

Case: SilentiumPC Signum SG1X TG RGB

Case fans: SilentiumPC Sigma HP Corona RGB x 4

Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x

CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism

SSD: Intel 660p 1TB M.2

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 16GB 3200mhz

PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W

Graphics Card: MSI GeForce RTX 2060 VENTUS XS OC 6GB

I believe so! One way to check is to use a website called PC part-picker (https://pcpartpicker.com/list/) I have used this website many times and if something is not compatible it will let you know! I think you are good that I dont immediately see anything wrong.

3 minutes ago, Hamface55 said:

I believe so! One way to check is to use a website called PC part-picker (https://pcpartpicker.com/list/) I have used this website many times and if something is not compatible it will let you know! I think you are good that I dont immediately see anything wrong.

Okay thank you!

My only worry would be airflow regarding the case and possibly the fans.  Silent cases don’t have great airflow, and silent fans dont either.

in particular you might not get a lot of draw out of the fans in front. The literature on the fans is sparse.  The only reference I could find to their static pressure was that it was referred to as “balanced” which means nearly nothing to me.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

17 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

My only worry would be airflow regarding the case and possibly the fans.  Silent cases don’t have great airflow, and silent fans dont either.

in particular you might not get a lot of draw out of the fans in front. The literature on the fans is sparse.  The only reference I could find to their static pressure was that it was referred to as “balanced” which means nearly nothing to me.

My friend has that case and said it has been working well and case airflow is good with 1 rear 1 top 2 front.