Is that Performance-pcs can ship to Turkey?

jsschrist

International orders

• We ship worldwide, excluding Brazil and North Korea.
  • Shipping costs do not include import fees, VAT, brokerage or taxes. The customer is solely responsible for these fees. Performance PCs will not accept return orders/refunds for non payment of said fees.
  • International transit times are estimated and not guaranteed.
  • When shipping fluids, thermal pads/pastes, cleaners ext. to some countries including, but not limited to India and Mexico the receiver will be responsible for an extra brokerage fee to clear these items. Certain countries also require a power of attorney or license to import these items. You can check with your countries’ customs department for regulations. They will not be accepted back/refunded for failure to do so.
  • Aerosol products cannot be shipped internationally. If your order contains one of these products it will be removed and refunded.
  • International/freight forwarder orders with gift wrap added will be refunded of this service as these packages are often opened in customs.
  • For additional questions please see the FAQ page or email Shipping@Performance-PCs.com

Sauce Their website

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

Email them, but just so you know as someone who dealt with importing stuff to Turkey, I assume you are aware of things you have to deal with?

• %18 tax during purchase.
  • %20 import tax.

Even if you use DHL, UPS, Fedex there is a chance that you will not get a notification if your package is stuck at customs. I even had to drive couple of hours to the nearest customs office to pay those taxes. Unless you have a car and willing to waste extra %40 of your packages value. Dont bother.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

21 minutes ago, Levent said:

Email them, but just so you know as someone who dealt with importing stuff to Turkey, I assume you are aware of things you have to deal with?

• %18 tax during purchase.
  • %20 import tax.

Even if you use DHL, UPS, Fedex there is a chance that you will not get a notification if your package is stuck at customs. I even had to drive couple of hours to the nearest customs office to pay those taxes. Unless you have a car and willing to waste extra %40 of your packages value. Dont bother.

Okay thank u for information. Do u know any safe place can u link me ? I mean I wanted this : Bitspower Pre-bent 90-Degree acrylic Hard Tube OD16MM-. I did not found anywhere. But if u know anything about watercooling can u tell me, normally I have barrow pmma(arcylic) tube 12ID 16OD and wanted use bitspower fittings, Im not sure if I can use bitspower fittings with that tube thats why I search bitspower tubing with bending. 

45 minutes ago, flashiling said:

We ship worldwide, excluding Brazil and North Korea.

Those poor north koreans.