Sceptre TVs

JMTHEFOX

I have been looking to purchase new TVs for me and my mom since the ones that we have have died or have black lines on the screen. We currently have 1 Samsung Smart TV, 1 Dynex TV, and 1 V-Zon TV. Someone on Facebook recommended me TVs from a brand called Sceptre. Walmart sells a lot of Sceptre TVs and I am interested in buying 3 of them.

Does anyone have experience with Sceptre's HD/4K TVs? I am interested in getting one of their 4K TVs.

Intel Core i3-4150 | ASRock H81M-HDS | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | G.Skill Ares 8GB (2 X 4GB) | EVGA Geforce GTX 750 Ti Superclocked | Silverstone PS0B | XFX 550W 80+ Bronze | Windows 8.1 64-bit (Upgrading to Windows 10)

Sceptre TV's are decent low/mid tv's.. they are not smart tv's so youd need a roku or such to do apps. thats another reason for cheap price. if you do get them check the screens and make sure theres no dead or stuck pixels. if so exchange it. thats about it

On 11/30/2019 at 4:54 PM, circeseye said:

Sceptre TV's are decent low/mid tv's.. they are not smart tv's so youd need a roku or such to do apps. thats another reason for cheap price. if you do get them check the screens and make sure theres no dead or stuck pixels. if so exchange it. thats about it

Ah okay. Do any of their TVs have game mode included?

Intel Core i3-4150 | ASRock H81M-HDS | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | G.Skill Ares 8GB (2 X 4GB) | EVGA Geforce GTX 750 Ti Superclocked | Silverstone PS0B | XFX 550W 80+ Bronze | Windows 8.1 64-bit (Upgrading to Windows 10)

3 hours ago, JMTHEFOX said:

Ah okay. Do any of their TVs have game mode included?

not that ive seen but have pretty damn good response times depending on tv 4ms to 10ms so dont need game mode
you can go here to check whats what on the tv's your looking at
https://www.sceptre.com/product_landing_v3.php?category_id=42&page=1&selector5=&set=session