Constant freezing in only video games.

simplified system specs before i start this:
GPU: EVGA RTX 2060 XC Ultra
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600
RAM: Geil 8gb 3.20Ghz

In literally every game I play except just a few (Gta V, minecraft, fallout 4) there will be coil whine constantly and the game will randomly freeze at times with the coil whine stopping. (This only occurs during gaming) I can still move the cursor when I am frozen and it usually lasts for about 20 seconds to 2 minutes. on some games it is so bad to the point where there is more "sitting looking at a frozen screen" then actual gameplay.  It first started in about february with freezing on my Radeon RX 280 and it slowly got worse and spread through different games. So I factory restarted my computer once and It solved most issues at first then it all started again. So I then got my warranty for my GPU activated because I thought it was that. While I waited I used a 750 ti and everything was fine and I had none of the issues. They then sent me a brand new Radeon RX 580 and I had the exact same problem. So I gave up then and I just downgraded to a 1050 2GB that I had. And everything was fine. Until just today recently I bought a new 2060 XC Ultra and now I am having all the problems all over again. It is so bad to the point I am having more sitting there watching a frozen screen than actual gameplay. Can someone please help with a possible solution? These are the things that I tried

-reinstalling windows 3 times
-reinstalling graphics drivers multiple time
-replacing rx 580 that i had before
-updating every single driver on my pc

all to no prevail. PLEASE HELP!

17 minutes ago, EquinoxFatality said:

PLEASE HELP!

Have you tested your RAM with MemTest86+, yet? If not, start there and report back (it'll need to run overnight for maximum accuracy)

Also, what mobo do you have? Is the BIOS on it up to date?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Unlike Anti-virus programs and MalwareBytes, these two are particularly. Both are safe, small and widely used on this forum and security forums generally. Run them in the order given:

1- AdwCleaner:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/dow...
(blue Download button near top - not anything else on the page).
Download and "Save" the file somewhere. Go to the saved file then double click it to run the program. Use the "Scan" button, followed by the "Cleaning" button.

2- Junkware Removal Tool (JRT)
Download and "Save" the file somewhere. Go to the saved file then double click it to run JRT. It might appear to have stopped at times or flash the screen but sit tight until it has finished.

If either of them find anything please copy/paste the logs on here so that we can check to see if further action is needed.

If that doesnt work: 

Do you remember any specific thing you did to trigger the freezing? If so go back to your old drivers/ older version of windows. This happened to me with the latest windows update. I had to go back to the previous version after upgrading for red dead 2

Here is a full list of info that might be helpful with motherboard stuff in the middle of all it. Also I have not tried running memtest86 and I will try it and give results.

info.png

5 hours ago, theinquisitor1989 said:

Unlike Anti-virus programs and MalwareBytes, these two are particularly. Both are safe, small and widely used on this forum and security forums generally. Run them in the order given:

1- AdwCleaner:
Download and "Save" the file somewhere. Go to the saved file then double click it to run the program. Use the "Scan" button, followed by the "Cleaning" button.

2- Junkware Removal Tool (JRT)
Download and "Save" the file somewhere. Go to the saved file then double click it to run JRT. It might appear to have stopped at times or flash the screen but sit tight until it has finished.

If either of them find anything please copy/paste the logs on here so that we can check to see if further action is needed.

If that doesnt work: 

Do you remember any specific thing you did to trigger the freezing? If so go back to your old drivers/ older version of windows. This happened to me with the latest windows update. I had to go back to the previous version after upgrading for red dead 2

i don't remember anything specific that triggered it, and i don't know how to go back more than 1 update through windows 10. i also don't know which drivers i should go back through and it it isn't graphics because i have already switched between an amd radeon rx 580 and my current rtx 2060. the only thing that has solved this issue so far is downgrading to a 1050 2gb.