Urgent Help Pls!!

Hold-Ma-Beer

I am looking to buy a Xbox gift card worth INR 1699 (Thats the configuration I see on microsoft store!!) But the problem is that my card is not accepted there. Is there an trusty site for buying microsoft gift cards that accept Rupay, Diners Club, Discover or Pulse??

Pls because the game Forza Horizon 4 is on sale for almost half the price!!!!!!!!!

And my new build can run it ^-^

17 hours ago, Potato Pc Tryhard said:

Are you guys sure cuz I dont want any scams..

HumbleBundle is legit. Though you should get gift cards from local game stores. They are just digital credit for online stores which you active with code in card. If you credit card isn't working on online stores, be in contact with your bank. By default banks don't allow online or international payments done because of risk of fraud or credit card theft.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

21 hours ago, Potato Pc Tryhard said:

I am looking to buy a Xbox gift card worth INR 1699 (Thats the configuration I see on microsoft store!!) But the problem is that my card is not accepted there. Is there an trusty site for buying microsoft gift cards that accept Rupay, Diners Club, Discover or Pulse??

Pls because the game Forza Horizon 4 is on sale for almost half the price!!!!!!!!!

And my new build can run it ^-^

www.amazon.com they are the best and most trust-worthy period.