TSA questioning Tech

thedangerine

I got thru TSA with a lightsaber the other week. No hassles.

The previous flight, though, they swabbed my beagle's butt.

🖥️ Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS  ** Processor: AMD Ryzen 2600 3.4 GHz ** Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 1070 TI 8GB Zotac 1070ti 🖥️
🖥️ Memory: 32GB DDR4 2400  ** Power Supply: 650 Watts Power Supply Thermaltake +80 Bronze Thermaltake PSU 🖥️

🍎 2012 iMac i7 27";  2007 MBP 2.2 GHZ; Power Mac G5 Dual 2GHZ; B&W G3; Quadra 650; Mac SE 🍎

🍎 iPad Air2; iPhone SE 2020; iPhone 5s; AppleTV 4k 🍎

No problems with tech stuff. In the last month had a flight in to the US, internal flight, another internal flight and then flight back out of the US. I had a multitude of charges, spare phone, random cables in my backpack and had pulled out the laptop in the separate tray like they ask. Zero problems just like every other time I've flown in/out of the US. Only thing I've ever had happen was in 2008 flying from LAX to JFK, my friend & I both had a random small 'SS' printed on the boarding cards we got when we checked in. Sure enough, both of us got pulled for swabbing, but soon got through, only took a few seconds each.

It's the border immigration guys that tend to annoy me the most... I know they're only doing their jobs, but it is pretty much 50:50 on whether or not these guys are super nice (Honolulu, SF, Orlando, LV - despite getting taken to a room for extra checks he was still a nice guy) or absolute assholes (LAX - Worst human being I've ever encountered, JFK , SeaTac, Orlando). There seems to be nearly no in between for those guys, except the one I had the pleasure of going to in Atlanta. He was just the most passive agressive human I think I've had the pleasure to talk to.