Cans for trap 400$

verllar

Hi, looking for closed, overear cans for music, mostly trap. I like punchy full bodied bass. Good voice presentation. Very little treble and highs, I'm just too sensitive to this. I would like to see less narrowed soundstage than in hd58x. Budget 300$ if expensive amp is needed, 400$ if dragonflyblack is enough.

1 hour ago, verllar said:

Hi, looking for open, overear cans for music, mostly trap. I like punchy full bodied bass. Good voice presentation. Very little treble and highs, I'm just too sensitive to this. I would like to see less narrowed soundstage than in hd58x. Budget 250$ if expensive amp is needed, 350$ if dragonflyblack is enough.

imay be the meze 99 neo or noir? very bassy not bright decent for gaming but is closed back or fidelio x2

On 11/23/2019 at 11:24 PM, verllar said:

Hi, looking for closed, overear cans for music, mostly trap. I like punchy full bodied bass. Good voice presentation. Very little treble and highs, I'm just too sensitive to this. I would like to see less narrowed soundstage than in hd58x. Budget 300$ if expensive amp is needed, 400$ if dragonflyblack is enough.

Easy NAD Viso HP50. Vocals are godly. Treble is tame and smooth. And bass is sufficient. It's punchy and very clear without being boomy. Some say they lack bass, but they're used to boomier cans like the M50x or Beats/Bose headphones. 

No Amp required, they're super easy to drive. And they're an absolute steal at Visions Electronics for around $100. Don't let the low price fool you into thinking that these are "entry level" headphones. The original price is around $350. 

Also check out KEF (similar to NAD) headphones. Extremely underrated because they sound very flat with smoothed out highs.