Lenovo legion y540 vs y7000se?

Hi all. My current laptop recently has been giving me a lot of issues and  i am planning to get a gaming laptop within ₹100,000($1400). Yesterday i came across two varieties of legion laptops. They both have the same cpu(i5) and the same gpu as well(1660 ti). Also all other specs look same to me. The only difference that is obvious is the red back lit keyboard on the y7000se. I just wanted to know from you guys whether that's the only difference between the two? Or are there any other like better display on one than the other?

I am also attaching the links to both the laptops.

https://www.lenovo.com/in/en/laptops/legion-laptops/legion-y-series/Lenovo-Legion-Y540-15/p/88GMY501214?IPromoID=LEN865959

https://www.lenovo.com/in/en/laptops/legion-laptops/legion-y-series/Lenovo-Legion-Y7000-2019/p/88GMY501215

Thanks in advance.

i cant see a difference other than the price and the backlit keyboard. although they're website isnt very clear/layed out well. unless maybe size or thickness is different then i dont think there is much of a difference.

Fix the title: It's Y540 not Y740

Y540 and Y7000SE are the same besides aesthetic differences

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

9 hours ago, genexis_x said:

Fix the title: It's Y540 not Y740

Y540 and Y7000SE are the same besides aesthetic differences

Thanks for pointing out. Fixed the title.