Struggling 6 months later with monitors

thedemoncowboy

I've returned close to 32 monitors since May. Yes, I have OCD. Aside from this I can't decide what I should do as I'm making myself decide this month cause it's gone on too long.

My biggest discrepancy which maybe unrealistic is dead pixels. I use www.deadpixelbuddy.com on all monitors to check for dead pixels. Everyone with the exception of these two Alien ware AW3420DW's I've had have had them. Or worst horrendous BLB, not IPS glow.

The issue I ran into with the $2499 Asus PG35VQ and the X35, is that the PG35, had HORRENDOUS color, green in highlight lacking magenta, which made everything appear sickly. I can correct, but not wanting too, but then both have had more dead pixels, and even one X35 having hair behind the screen.

So my questions are:

Is it possible that there is 100% perfect monitor without dead pixels?

Is it possible that there is 100% perfect monitor without blb?

Is it possible that there is a monitor with the combination of the aforementioned? 

My concern with keeping the alienware although realistically it has been the best in terms of color reproduction (Beating out the PG27UQ, X27 and CRG9) I got. However, the black performance is bad and I'm scared the ultra wide would be ruined by playing COD (which is broken now) and Red dead 2 (which is broken now). 

I don't know what the best route is, I love the black light performance of the expensive Asus/Acer, however tonality it's dreary. I could alternatively go back to the PG27UQ but would lose the real estate.

Is alienware so bad? The HDR isn't as nice but I think the implementation of HDR isn't great. But so far its the only company that hasn't had dead pixels. Or should I try another PG27UQ and lose the real-estate or try a 9th Acer X35?

Sorry for the odd question but I'm trying to rationalize what is the better option... anyone else with OCD would be welcome to chime in!

Maingear F131 "Ghost Edition" | MSI Z390 | i9 9900k | Gaming Edge | Apex Full Liquid Cooling | 64 GB HyperX Predator RGB 3200 MHZ | SLI 2080 RTX Ti |1200 W EVGA SuperNOVA P2 | 2 TB NVME WD BLACK | 2 TB NVME m.2 660 p | 4 TB HD | ASUS ROG PG27UQ