upgrade to AMD

so i was planning on earning some more money to upgrade my rig. i am plang to start straeming in the future with a friend of mine but i know that my rig is not up to stream and play games at the same time so i was planning to upgrade my cpu and modo becous my current only support 6th gen intel cpu but i was planning on to go for amd ryzen for the multitasking (i also use my main pc for schoolwork) but also for stable gaming performance.

but seing that im saving up for around christmas or early 2020 i was wondering wath the best amd upgrade is should get.

i was looking at the amd ryzen 2700x and the gigabyte b450 aorus elite or msi b450 tomahawk max mobo for upgrade but im also keeping some of my current parts for the upgrade (maybe swapping them for new ones if needed)

my currnet rig specs are followd:

CPU: Intel i7-6700k 

GPU: aorus rx 580 8gb

RAM: Kingston 16GB 2133MHz DDR4 

CPU cooler: nzxt kraken x52

Motherboard: MSI z170A pc MATE ATX LGA1151

Storage: Samsung SSD 750 EVO 250 GB

WD Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM

PSU: Cooler Master G550M 80+ bronze semi modu

case: NZXT Phantom 410

the parst im keeping are the gpu, ram (can change for new),storage,psu (can change),case, cpu cooler.

so my question is what is the best cpu (amd) and mobo (amd) to get for upgrade and my budget can be around 300 to 400 euro (i live in Belgium).