Laptop for Girlfriend on a budget ($700)

Yud

Hi everyone!

Case

My girlfriend has currently a Dell laptop that she bought a couple of years ago on a deal (I think it was like $250) and well... she can't even play Minecraft or any MMORPG for that sake... For now I think the most demanding games she will be wanting to play will be No Man's Sky, Minecraft, Elder Scrolls Online and Esports (Blizzard's most likely). My main goal is for her to be able to run No Man's Sky and Minecraft smoothly, I am not looking for ultra video config. Anything that is viable at 1080p medium specs with 60fps should be good.

Budget, location

My current budget for this is something around $700, we are currently on Spain and I usually buy stuff from Amazon.

Brainstorming

I was wondering if something with a GTX 1050 should be enough to last a couple of years for this eSports gaming level or if I should try my luck over black friday to get something with a 1650 or even a 1660. I can also upgrade RAM and storage later if that helps me find a cheaper model right now.

Is this posible?

Question first. How long are you togehter?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

3 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Question first. How long are you togehter?

Bahahahaha, we are about to reach our second year together. We have been living together for more than a year now. Thank you for asking!