Some Aircoolers for MSI Z87 MPower MAX ?

Hello community ,

I'm searching a god aircooler for a i7-4770K on a MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX Mainboard. The problem is , that the cooler on the mainboard needs much space and there aren't that much coolers , which are compatible. (I got normal RAM , please watch out for that too)

Can you give me some good ones(not too loud but quite much airflow/cooling power) ? Should be about 60 € and ... it would be nice if it looks cool , but it's enough i it's not ugly ^^

greetings Aggroauer

Why dont you get something like the h100i?

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

Cm hyper 212, and welcome to the forum! :)

CPU: FX-8350, GPU: xfx radeon r9 290, RAM: corsair venegance 8gb, STORAGE; seagate barracuda 1TB hdd, SSDnow kingston 120gb, CPU COOLER: CM hyper 212 , CASE: fractal design XL, PSU: corsair CS 650w 80+ gold MOBO: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3

Noctua will be releasing new heatsinks and fans in the next few months.

that will be sometime in the near future :D but seriously on the topic of heatsinks for the mpower max it really depends any pre done watercooler will fit perfectly if you have enough chassis space to mount a radiator of two hundred and forty mm or one hundred and twenty mm

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>