Can't get Minecraft sprigot/bukkit server to run on VM

Bembi

Hi Guys!

Been a while since I posted, and the first time I've posted in this topic, but I'm having some issues setting up a minecraft server on a VM.

Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong but this is the error I get.

image.png.ff9b543ea8cba07ab244936e996ea348.png

I've allocated the VM 12GB, and 2 cores (to be adjusted after it works), but nothing I've tried seems to help it. 

I've played with the amounts (1024, 102, 2048 etc) but that doesn't help,

Redownloading the .jar.. nothing

Here are the files I have; 

image.png.bce2e99c86a1c7dcd5f020a53b88459b.png

For some reason it generated the log/eula etc after the command prompt closed, so not sure about that! 

Before submitting this, I made sure to try this on my actual machine, and the exact same issue popped up, which makes me think its not a virtualisation issue and something up with how I'm doing things! However I'm following this video to a T! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrkWx_MotjE

Is there something obvious I've done wrong?

Thanks guys!!

You can't allocate more than 2gb for the heap size on 32 bit java. Make sure you're running 64 bit java or allocate <=2GB

edit: I should add its ~2 GB for windows (might actually be around 1.5, cant remember). Other operating systems may allow more

16 hours ago, elpiop said:

You can't allocate more than 2gb for the heap size on 32 bit java. Make sure you're running 64 bit java or allocate <=2GB

edit: I should add its ~2 GB for windows (might actually be around 1.5, cant remember). Other operating systems may allow more

Oh that's wierd! He seemed to do it ok, I'll check that real quick and report my findings,

Thanks for responding!