What ssd m.2 to stuff in an TUF Z370-PLUS GAMING

Jevnaker

Hi i was wondering what ssd that is 1TB and or more that would work nicely with my TUF Z370-PLUS GAMING motherboard? I'm Norwegian and i will be using this website to purchace from.

https://www.komplett.no/category/10088/datautstyr/lagring/harddisker/ssd?q=ssd 

Because for me buying from abroad internet shops on pc components isn't something im willing to risk. sorry if i did anything wrong in posting this here. Also if i add 1 or 2 m.2 ssd's to my desktop pc would i need to replace the psu with something more powerful?

All of the M.2s on that page are solid units.  Samsung would be the most premium, probably, but all of them will get the job done without a notable difference in speed.

4 minutes ago, TheGlenlivet said:

All of the M.2s on that page are solid units.  Samsung would be the most premium, probably, but all of them will get the job done without a notable difference in speed.

Ok Thank you. would it increase the strain on my psu to any degree?

3 minutes ago, Jevnaker said:

Ok Thank you. would it increase the strain on my psu to any degree?

Compared to a mechanical drive their power draw is very low, I wouldn't worry about it. Overall consumption is less that 7 watts.

Sabrent rocket, Intel 660p, those are pretty often the best budget contenders

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

23 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Sabrent rocket, Intel 660p, those are pretty often the best budget contenders

OK Thank you so much for the help i just today started thinking i wonder if my motherboard has m.2 drive slots and i instantly went to drooling over ssds when i found out it did. so thanks for answering my questions all of you.

1 minute ago, Jevnaker said:

OK Thank you so much for the help i just today started thinking i wonder if my motherboard has m.2 drive slots and i instantly went to drooling over ssds when i found out it did. so thanks for answering my questions all of you.

just be aware that they're not any better in a gaming PC than a SATA SSD so if you were expecting a huge speed boost to load times or something you'll be a bit disappointed 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

20 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

just be aware that they're not any better in a gaming PC than a SATA SSD so if you were expecting a huge speed boost to load times or something you'll be a bit disappointed 

No i just wanted more storage and what i have now is two hdd's and an 120gb ssd stripped to the wall of the cabinet so to discover i have slots for extra storage on my motherboard that is fastish has made me really happy. I have decided ill got for an Kingston A2000 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD