WASR 10/63 Romanian AK

ace2k8

Does anybody know anything about this gun an estimated price. This was just offer to me for trade as a trade for my gaming PC build

why do people always want guns their just dumb things that will inevitably lead to something going wrong
dont know sorry bud  

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Does anybody know anything about this gun an estimated price. This was just offer to me for trade as a trade for my gaming PC build

A quick search says it is worth about $500-$900 ish.  http://www.gunbroker.com/Rifles/BI.aspx?Keywords=WASR-10&BuyNowOnly=1&Sort=4&Tab=2 is the findings I base that on. 

@SAV1OUR

That is not necessarily true. Guns can be fun, and not necessarily will go wrong. You don't go and tell someone with a muscle car that they will end up killing someone, do you? Or assume that someone with a computer will hack a bank. It is not the tool that is bad, but rather the person using it.

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

P8P67-WS/Z77 Extreme4/H61DE-S3. 4x4 Samsung 1600MHz/1x8GB Gskill 1866MHzC9. 750W OCZ ZT/750w Corsair CX. GTX480/Sapphire HD7950 1.05GHz (OC). Adata SP600 256GB x2/SSG 830 128GB/1TB Hatachi Deskstar/3TB Seagate. Windows XP/7Pro, Windows 10 on Test drive. FreeBSD and Fedora on liveboot USB3 drives. 

Spoiler

Laptop <Works Beyond Spec>

Spoiler

HP-DM3. Pentium U5400. 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Samsung iirc). Intel HD. 512GB SSD. 8TB USB drive (Western Digital). Coil Wine!!!!!! (Is that a spec?). 

A quick search says it is worth about $500-$900 ish.  http://www.gunbroker.com/Rifles/BI.aspx?Keywords=WASR-10&BuyNowOnly=1&Sort=4&Tab=2 is the findings I base that on. 

@SAV1OUR

That is not necessarily true. Guns can be fun, and not necessarily will go wrong. You don't go and tell someone with a muscle car that they will end up killing someone, do you? Or assume that someone with a computer will hack a bank. It is not the tool that is bad, but rather the person using it.

i just dont see the point for a gun you dont need self deference that badly that you need a gun to defend yourself 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

i just dont see the point for a gun you dont need self deference that badly that you need a gun to defend yourself 

It's not always about self defence, there this thing called sport shooting.

It's not always about self defence, there this thing called sport shooting.

no need to be a smart ass but cant you just rent a gun no need to have this HUGE gun to shoot everything 

Specs

no need to be a smart ass but cant you just rent a gun no need to have this HUGE gun to shoot everything 

Well, as said you can use it for sport shooting, hunting, or even just as a decorative piece.  Owning a gun just gives options.

As for renting a gun, while that can be done at most ranges, it is a shot in the dark if they will have a rifle that matched your preferences. Really no different from a car in that reguard. You can rent one when needed, but wouldn't you rather have your own (in most cases cheaper too).

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

P8P67-WS/Z77 Extreme4/H61DE-S3. 4x4 Samsung 1600MHz/1x8GB Gskill 1866MHzC9. 750W OCZ ZT/750w Corsair CX. GTX480/Sapphire HD7950 1.05GHz (OC). Adata SP600 256GB x2/SSG 830 128GB/1TB Hatachi Deskstar/3TB Seagate. Windows XP/7Pro, Windows 10 on Test drive. FreeBSD and Fedora on liveboot USB3 drives. 

Spoiler

Laptop <Works Beyond Spec>

Spoiler

HP-DM3. Pentium U5400. 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Samsung iirc). Intel HD. 512GB SSD. 8TB USB drive (Western Digital). Coil Wine!!!!!! (Is that a spec?). 

How am I being a smart ass. You're the one that came in here assuming that guns will always lead to someone will getting killed and their only purpose is self defence. Yes you can rent guns if you go to specific ranges with strict regulations and get charged out the ass. There are millions of gun owners out there my self included, you're fighting a losing battle.