Corsair RM Series 750 Watt 80+ Gold for 99.99$ with a 20$ rebate and a 10$ promo code.

Panda of the Shadow

This is a pretty good deal. might have to get some to upgrade the PSU's on my mining rig.

s

Just throwing this out. Corsair's RM series has had flip floping in-terms of PCB manufactures. Some use seasonic and some don't. Just a fair warning. 

Just throwing this out. Corsair's RM series has had flip floping in-terms of PCB manufactures. Some use seasonic and some don't. Just a fair warning. 

They use silent caps and they have a really bad reputiation but they are way better then most people say. (I have it and i build 5 pc's with it for far) 

They use silent caps and they have a really bad reputiation but they are way better then most people say. (I have it and i build 5 pc's with it for far) 

I said some. They are experimenting with manufacturers. Some still use seasonic, but I've seen failure rates go up on RM over any other series they have. (This is going off of some of the service I did at frys electronics over 2 months)

For the money, you could get an HX750, or possibly even better, a Rosewill Capstone 750 modular version. I have the non-modular capstone, and it's been great so far, and it has a 7 year warrenty on it.

Desktop: AMD Threadripper 1950X @ 4.1Ghz Enermax 360L  Gigabyte Aorus Extreme   Zotac 1080Ti AMP Extreme  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900  EVGA SuperNova 1000w G2  LG 34GK950f & ASUS PA248Q Klipsch Reference/Audeze Mobius

Synology Wireless AC-2600

Laptop: Alienware 17R5   Intel i7 8750H  Nvidia GTX1080   3840x2160 4k AdobeRGB IGZO Display   32GB DDR4 2133   256GB+1TB NVMe SSD    1TB Seagate SSHD   Killer 1550 Dual-Band Wireless AC