I think I hurt my baby...

So after thinking about wanting a new case I wanted to see my 780s beautiful green glow inside my prodgy m. I opended the side panel to see something terrible. My 780 was completely covered in dust and I thought to myself, "Nooo, I'll save you from this pain." After taking my 780 out (taking 5 minutes) I blew all the dust off and rejoiced. But then I noticed I was standing in the middle of a room that causes a lot of static electricty. I was very worried. I had no clue where to put my 780. It was to much work to put back in. So I thought "I'll put you in the closet." So I carefully placed my 780 next to my Maximus VI Formula inside my switch 810. So now I don't have a computer. :) but I guess my formula has someone to talk to now :)

I thought you hurt one of those little monster offspring humans call "babys" I see you hurt your computer. This is a much worse thing than I thought.

I thought you werre talking about a real baby...

Your avatar is perfect for the reaction some people will have to this.

Ground yourself holding the card, it will neutralize the as well as you, then ground yourself with the case it will go in.