is HyperX Cloud Alpha good for the price?

JohnCarlHenry

I am planning to buy a new headset and I am currently looking to buy a HyperX Cloud Alpha. Just wondering, is there any other better headset that are around the same price point?

Its ok :D

But as with manny gaming headset the sound is not optimal. Kingston knows how to make flash and memory etc, but doesnt really know how to do headsets.

Get this: https://www.amazon.de/Sennheiser-GSP-Geschlossenes-Gaming-Kopfhörer-schwarz-Rot/dp/B01MCRE3S9/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=SGKVYO00JAZZ&keywords=sennheiser+headset&qid=1573389892&sprefix=sennheiser+he%2Caps%2C166&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExRjIyT0JINUUxNldZJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNzI1NDA5MTVCSE02OEM4UlhTOSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNTU1NzA4MTNXNTVDUllPNUw3TiZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU= 

similar price but blows the Kingston out of the water in terms of headphone and mic quality! Sennheiser know thier shit for much longer than Kingston.

I know that because I do music recording etc. and use manny Sen mics and headphones. For gaming I use a HD660S and a studio mic (because I already have it :D)

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

On 11/10/2019 at 8:58 PM, rice guru said:

It's decent but I think the mh751/752 is better  and with this sale for the PC 37x this is what would personally jump on if I needed a headset at a good price. 

https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-x-sennheiser-pc37x-gaming-headset?utm_source=linkshare&referer=8RGECC

On 11/10/2019 at 8:48 PM, Metallus97 said:

Its ok :D

But as with manny gaming headset the sound is not optimal. Kingston knows how to make flash and memory etc, but doesnt really know how to do headsets.

Get this: https://www.amazon.de/Sennheiser-GSP-Geschlossenes-Gaming-Kopfhörer-schwarz-Rot/dp/B01MCRE3S9/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=SGKVYO00JAZZ&keywords=sennheiser+headset&qid=1573389892&sprefix=sennheiser+he%2Caps%2C166&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExRjIyT0JINUUxNldZJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNzI1NDA5MTVCSE02OEM4UlhTOSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNTU1NzA4MTNXNTVDUllPNUw3TiZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU= 

similar price but blows the Kingston out of the water in terms of headphone and mic quality! Sennheiser know thier shit for much longer than Kingston.

I know that because I do music recording etc. and use manny Sen mics and headphones. For gaming I use a HD660S and a studio mic (because I already have it :D)

Thank you for the reply. I did try looking for the headsets that you suggested but they were not available at the PC stores in my country.

11 hours ago, JohnCarlHenry said:

Thank you for the reply. I did try looking for the headsets that you suggested but they were not available at the PC stores in my country.

Oh that's sad. Where u based? I mean Sennheiser has one of the biggest distribution worldwide ?

In that case: As mentioned above: It is ok but not perfect

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂