Where to sell LTC?

i need to sell ltc for usd, be able to transfer my usd to paypal, all relatively quick, with minimum fees.

first of all, mine up 500$ worth of LTC.

trade on cryptsy or btce

Error: 410

eBay I think?

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

trade on cryptsy or btce

not a realistic time period for me. only mining 1 a week and need to cash out multiple times between now and April.

Just wondering, how many ltc' you got?

3.38 right now.

Kamina you been smoking too much weed? xD

OP have you check mt.gox?

i think they just do BTC.

trade on cryptsy or btce

that will only take forever xD

Did you even bother doing a search here, or on Google?

Trade them into BTC, and then sell the BTC on mt.gox/BTC-E

1. yes i serched.

2. i was begining to think that.

:\

how hard/time consuming is that? is there a minimum on mt.gox?

ok, aparently you cant transfer to paypal from mt.gox.

like i said before i need to transfer to paypal.

You can transfer to paypal from btc-e but there's a high fee and a minimum. I just give the money to coinbase and then to my bank account.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

You can transfer to paypal from btc-e but there's a high fee and a minimum. I just give the money to coinbase and then to my bank account.

how do i transfer to coinbase?

There should be instructions on the site. Info's everywhere if you look for it m8.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

You transfer bitcoins from your wallet to coinbase. I mine litecoins. I then sell them for bitcoins on btc-e, transfer to my bitcoin wallet then to coinbase then to my bank.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

You transfer bitcoins from your wallet to coinbase. I mine litecoins. I then sell them for bitcoins on btc-e, transfer to my bitcoin wallet then to coinbase then to my bank.

There should be instructions on the site. Info's everywhere if you look for it m8.

i got it, just took me a while to find the wallet code.

now where is the button to transfer funds to my bank account?

im assuming it appears after i verify it.

i got it, just took me a while to find the wallet code.

now where is the button to transfer funds to my bank account?

im assuming it appears after i verify it.

With coinbase you'll have to verify your identity with both a phone number and a bank account. That can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few days depending on the chosen method. After that, it's super simple. The funds will appear in your bank account in a few days